Sunday, 11 March 2012

How can I get self confidence

 One of the main reasons for the lack of self confidence is that you are believing one thing and doing the opposite. Your mind is actually in turmoil as your imagination is so big that it overrides your conscious thoughts. 

In other words you want to be more self assured and selfconfidant, but your thought patterns dictate the opposite.

 Self-esteem or self confidence is a term in psychology to reflect a person's overall evaluation or appraisal of her or his own worth, 

For example: I believe I am a bad person, so l will feel bad about myself in general. It starts in the mind and has a working out in the physical.


I can testify to this as I have struggled in the past with the lack of self confidence in my self. Although I have my own business doing Kitchen and bathroom refits, I could never believe that I was good enough, so these though patterns brought about a negative attitude.


My business could not really take off, I just managed to come by some how. I bought the book on "The law of attraction" well I gained some knowledge but there was something missing.
The contents of the book, although good, lacked the meat and the "How To" if you know what I mean, how to change my thought process.


Well I want to introduce you to someone, a Doctor in fact, Dr. Robert Anthony, I thank him for  showing me each day step by step, how to change my though patterns.

He showed me that I was living my life by DEFAULT and not by DESIGN. What do I mean?


Because of the lifetime of negative thoughts determined my actions and just by slapping on positive thinking was not helping. In simple terms, what I was doing is clothing my deep negative though patterns with a coat of positive cloth.

He showed me how to uncover those unconscious negative thought patterns which in fact were obstacles and were in fact habitual patterns.

Well to cut a long story short, over a period of about 4 weeks, putting into action what I was learning each day, I noticed a remarkable change in my attitude in regards to myself and my self belief. I was so amazed. I could now confidently speak to potential customers while doing estimates for work that I found the I was winning more and more work.

Today on writing this blog, it has been about a year and a half ago, and my business has grown leaps and bounds. The amazing thing is even in this financial climate 2011-2012 I am not lacking in work.

The old thought patterns are gone. I live now by my DESIGN. 


I know there are ton's of folk out there that would love to start living by design and not by default. Why not have a look at his website:  
 Dr. Robert Anthony website  and get a free 45 min. Free

All the best


















No comments:

Post a Comment